You can click here to return to the Job Listings index page.
The Piscataquis County Sheriff's Office is currently hiring for a full-time patrol deputy. Preference will be given to those applicants who have completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy's Basic Law Enforcement Training Program or who can obtain a waiver.
In addition, the successful candidate must:
- Have passed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy's (MCJA) ALERT test.
- Successfully passed the MCJA physical agility pre-entrance test.
- Be a minimum age of 21 years old (or 20 years old with at least 60 college credit hours);
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Possess a valid Maine driver's license;
- Pass a thorough background check, polygraph exam, and psychological test;
- Be in good physical condition/health.
Salary range is depending on experience.
Applications are available at www.piscataquis.us or by contacting Anita Pushor at (207) 564-3304 or email@example.com. Applications must be submitted to the Piscataquis County Sheriff’s Office, 52 Court St., Dover-Foxcroft, Maine 04426 by January 27, 2019 by 2 pm.